Becky obtained her degree in physiotherapy from the University of Valencia in 2010. After receiving her diploma, she moved to the United Kingdom to further her education as a physiotherapist. She practiced her profession in several hospitals within the National Health Service (NHS) as well as in the private sector.
In London, she worked in various highly specialized rehabilitation centers within St. George’s University Hospital as a physiotherapist. In these pioneering multidisciplinary rehabilitation centers, she acquired advanced skills in different fields: traumatology, geriatrics, pediatrics, pulmonology, and neurology.
Her diverse and extensive training makes Becky the ideal physiotherapist to lead our home care physiotherapy team in Valencia.
- Bachillerato IES Antoni Llidó, Jávea
- Degree in Physical Therapy, Universidad de Valencia, 2010
- MSc in Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, Universidad de Valencia, 2022-2024
- The Wolfson Neurorehabilitation Center, London
- Community Pediatric Rehabilitation, St. George’s Hospital London
Primary Trauma Center of Southwest London
- Elective Orthopedic Surgery Center, New Victoria Hospital, Wimbledon
- Barbarians Marina Alta Rugby Club, Dénia